Thursday, August 27, 2009

Missed Connections 1

The Tranny Times believes in love. Whether it takes you to a Wainscot colonial with a white picket fence or to White Castle after the lights come up at The Mothership, we support men meeting men! As a public service, The Tranny Times trolls Craigslist Missed Connections looking for ads from the love lorn. Each week we collect the best.


Private eyes are watching you:
You're Anthony. We met at Phoenix on Wednesday after extensive eye contact. You were with your long-term roomate. You're a former ESL teacher. I thought there might be a spark there but you were ready to go. Apologies if I'm mistaken. But if I'm not I'd like to get to know you better as there was a reason I was looking at you all evening.
Yo' Anthony! Email this dreamboat now! : pers-zckus-1344621337@craigslist.org

Literate with special shoes:
You were reading a Penguin Classic edition of a Penguin Classic and I was reading too. You are really handsome. We locked eyes a couple of times and I half-smiled with the corner of my mouth. You got off at Greenpoint Ave. You were wearing dark shorts rolled up at the knee and brown deck shoes. Maybe you noticed the color of my sneakers? I'd love to hear about your book.
A date? Maybe somewhere respectable like a library: pers-pgqmu-1342675867@craigslist.org

This one is housetrained!:
You were the tall tattooed dude at the laundromat on South 4th wearing green track pants and flip flops...it was hotter than hell in there and your presence made me nearly combust. I am sure nothing will come of this, but I can't get you off my mind.
Husband material: pers-aadta-1338387124@craigslist.org

3 comments:

  1. well, i think they all sound like winners. is it weird to respond to these even if it wasnt you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Phoenix guys sounds like a creepster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That laundrymat is one block from my apartment. I just remembered I have to wash my sheets...

    ReplyDelete