Friday, October 2, 2009

Missed Connections 5

The Tranny Times believes in love. Whether it takes you to a Wainscot colonial with a white picket fence or to White Castle after the lights come up at The Mothership, we support men meeting men! As a public service, The Tranny Times trolls Craigslist Missed Connections looking for ads from the love lorn. Each week we collect the best.

It's Just Lunch sex in an Adult Book Store!
Hi we both had on suits and we shared a booth and I gave you a nice hand job...I'm sorry I didn't have a condom but I promise to bring one next time...when you free again give me a shout...oh and so i know its you what nationality were you?
I'd like to share a meal, or an STD, with you: pers-n9whg-1398671006@craigslist.org


How do you get it up for "Adorable"?
This is a total long shot but around noon or so, I was crossing the street getting ready to go into Crunch on Fulton (I had on glasses, a gray t-shirt, navy shorts), and you were crossing to my side with a lovely black woman I assume was your friend. You had on a dark cardigan, a fairly tight t-shirt, but you had a little bit of a belly, glasses maybe if my memory serves, and one of those thin cream colored bags that are all the rage right now. ANYway, if you know what I'm talking about, I thought you were really, really adorable and I'd love to get together sometime.
. . . and then we can play Mall Madness and then . . . pers-rhg8b-1396508648@craigslist.org

Yes, you're the ONLY one with an iPod.
You were already on the train when I got on in Williamsburg and we both took it to 6th and then ironically took the Q again together to Herald Sq and both took the same exit to the streets but then we parted ways. Now that I've never done this before maybe, I should have just said hello instead of playing around on my ipod. I'm sure you'll know who I am, so say hello? See you around stranger.
He's sure you'll know who he is: pers-9xy6r-1401656616@craigslist.org

NOTHING keeps a Gay from trying to hook up:
Saw you two days ago on the 2/3 line from franklin ave into the city. stood near each other then sat across from each other. saw you last night again at Nam's corner market. i have a nasty cold and can barely speak, so i didn't try to talk to you, but i would love to.
hope you read this and hit me up:)
H1N1 special delivery: pers-wzcmr-1396887304@craigslist.org

I'm sort of feeling this love affair . . . with extra cheese:
Dear Ana Maria Pizza Man,
I've had a crush on you for five years.
I can deal with your long hours, and always coming home smelling like pizza.
I won't even mind if you flirt with your customers and insist on wearing Ed Hardy clothing.
Those are all things I can deal with.
With Passion,
Your Crush
Pass the Pepperoni!: pers-bv3x6-1394412603@craigslist.org

It's a Recession, Gurl.
I was in Peas and Pickles on Henry Street at around 930 tonight and I told you to go to the counter ahead of me. You wore grey jeans and a black leather jacket and were there with a friend in a green t shirt. I was a little taken aback cause I heard you talk to your friend and you just sounded so sweet! Anyway, not that you want anything to do with an older dude like me, but I would sure just love to take you out to a nice dinner and listen to you talk!!
Ask for a doggie bag: pers-bgb4m-1392857314@craigslist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment