Friday, October 23, 2009

Missed Connections 8

The Tranny Times believes in love. Whether it takes you to a Wainscot colonial with a white picket fence or to White Castle after the lights come up at The Mothership, we support men meeting men! As a public service, The Tranny Times trolls Craigslist Missed Connections looking for ads from the love lorn. Each week we collect the best.

Quite the finale to your vinyasa . . .
We were both at Sunac around 8:15 Monday night. We caught each other's eye a few times. You walked outside and were getting on your bike as I was checking out. I walked out and you rode past me. Wish I had the balls to say something... I have buzzed hair and was dripping sweat after Bikram. You were wearing track pants (maybe?) and had a backpack. Let's grab drinks?
For Downward Facing Dog dial 9 : pers-ptuh7-1429020446@craigslist.org

If this were 'Friends' you'd be Ross
we've seen each other a few times. sometimes we're on the same bus. you're cute, and should come upstairs if you want.
poor, sad, Ross : pers-kjhsc-1427584285@craigslist.org

Baseball Daddy!
saw you last night at the waterfront ale house watching the game. you caught me looking at you a few times. we both have gray hair. I know this is a long shot but you are really handsome so I thought I'd at least try. hit me up if by some miracle you see this.
Bat and Ball session : pers-mmpkf-1425291349@craigslist.org

Cop Fantasy on the G!
I was working in blue on the G Line today and you got on the train with me at Metropolitan, you had on a kahkis, sperrys, a jacket and backpack. I kinda wanted to keep it professional so I complimented you on your backpack. We exchanged pleasentries about your backpack when we got off at Greenpoint Avenue, and that was that. When you were leaving you said nice talking to you or something to that affect. You are really cute and had the most amazing eyes. If you see this please reply, I would love to chat more with you.
Make his nightstick yours! : pers-fyuuj-1425064039@craigslist.org

Well put your finger on it . . .
You got on the D train at 36th Street in Brooklyn and exited at 50th Street (Borough Park) today around 3:00pm. You had sunglasses pushed up on your head, a camouflage bag and paint-splattered jeans. I am almost certain I know you from somewhere, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I was standing a little ways away from you and we made eye contact a few times as you played with your Blackberry/iPhone/whatever, and I played with mine. Get in touch if you see this!
. . . and in it! : pers-ebccu-1424455181@craigslist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment