Friday, December 4, 2009

Missed Connections 11

The Tranny Times believes in love. Whether it takes you to a Wainscot colonial with a white picket fence or to White Castle after the lights come up at The Mothership, we support men meeting men! As a public service, The Tranny Times trolls Craigslist Missed Connections looking for ads from the love lorn. Each week we collect the best.

Accessories are everything.
Monday afternoon, I was just getting back in town hauling my luggage on the L train. We kept catching each other's eye from across the train, I shoulda said hi! Loved your style and how perfectly your shoes matched your belt. You had Palahniuk's Lullaby hanging out of your BlazerHit me up if you read this :)
Literate and color coordinated: who could ask for anything more? : pers-ysxhb-1491064856@craigslist.org

Reasons to join a gym
I was going swimming at the ymca, and saw you in the shower. Your hard big cock was on my mind so I only spent a couple of minutes in the pool before coming back up to the sauna, where you and some other guys were jacking off. I jacked of with you and another guy, and then in the shower i loved to see you hot body all soapy-- I wanted to bend down to suck you cock hard, and rub your body all over with my dick. if you were into me i would love to do more. contact me with pictures.
Full body workout : pers-kdbpd-1494322835@craigslist.org

Tale as old as time . . .
we both got on at lorimer. i got off at union square; think you might have continued on.
me: dark-haired scruffy jew crammed up behind you around 8:40am, trying to read a book whilst getting hit multiple times in the face with an Us Weekly by chick of dubious intelligence; not usually so into boyish blonds, but into you.
you: very, very pretty blond guy in brown leather bomber jacket and sort of golden cords which frankly made your ass look like a bowl of vanilla fucking ice cream. your back was to me so the most interaction we had was when my bag annoying hit your leg a few times, but maybe you'll see this...
The Jew and the Gentile : pers-pnsrb-1490292839@craigslist.org

When WAMRs miss-connect
You came in today to Woodley & Bunny and got a haircut. I saw you checking me out while I checked you out (on the till, that is)... feel free to contact me. Don't worry I thought you were cute too... and that cut REALLY did look cute on you.
Debit or Credit, babe? : pers-cpykw-1490651588@craigslist.org

Short, Sweet, possibly Curried
this morning on the g train towards church av. around 10-11am-ish an indian guy in a trench coat with the hood up listening to an ipod you're cute
Love a trench : pers-qh6qv-1489240104@craigslist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment