Friday, January 15, 2010

Missed Connections 12

The Tranny Times believes in love. Whether it takes you to a Wainscot colonial with a white picket fence or to White Castle after the lights come up at The Mothership, we support men meeting men! As a public service, The Tranny Times trolls Craigslist Missed Connections looking for ads from the love lorn. Each week we collect the best.

Passing a by booty in the mensroom . . .
You looked like you were sticking your butt out to get my attention while you were washing your hands... There was little room to pass as I went to wash my hands...I pretended not to notice. Sr8t guy here, what was I supposed to do? Ok, so I am curious....
. . . puts the bi in bi curious. : pers-axfhg-1547472802@craigslist.org

OMG! WTF?! SRSLY? KIT!
I was with two of my girlfriends on the train, I checked you out i noticed you checked me. I got off at bedford. You spoke to my friend and gave her your number to give to me, but she accidentally erased it!! Id like to hang with ya, hit me up if you get this
Like totally the love of your life on the L train! : pers-cgdjt-1546304402@craigslist.org

The L train is for DL Lovers, too.
U latin dude riding the L train to Bklyn in the AM hours this morining with one of your boys, think your name is Ramos..Me good looking guy with lady friend checking u out..Want to make contact with U. .Sort of know U live in Canarsie....
What is this "Canarsie" you speak of? : pers-qmkru-1546104621@craigslist.org

Because hitting on patrons is tacky . . .
Hey.Mike...this.is.James...we.met.tonight.and.you.were.going.to.meet.a.friend.at.Flatbush.Farm.I.was.your.bartender
I.thought.we.were.vibing.pretty.well...and.i.regretted.not.giving.you.my.number...but.here.it.is....seven.one.four.three.
one.zero. nine.nine.six.five Call.me.if.i.was.right Hope.you.had.a.good.time.with.your.friend
I'm going to encode my basic information on an anonymous website. : pers-ct3wf-1546919161@craigslist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment