Thursday, September 3, 2009

Missed Connections 2

The Tranny Times believes in love. Whether it takes you to a Wainscot colonial with a white picket fence or to White Castle after the lights come up at The Mothership, we support men meeting men! As a public service, The Tranny Times trolls Craigslist Missed Connections looking for ads from the love lorn. Each week we collect the best.

Can you think of a WORSE scenario?:
You were walking with your son, wife and daughter on Bedford Avenue. We passed each other on the street. We kept on looking back at each other a few times. Let me know if you're interested in hanging out.
Maybe grab a drink at Chuck E. Cheese? pers-vwcvj-1355884171@craigslist.org

Call us when you grow a pair!:
We first saw each other standing on the platform waiting for the L train at Union Square. We both got on the last car of the train and stood next to each other. You were tall, thin, wearing jeans, brown shoes, a white shirt, tie, and a grey sweater. You were carrying a black bag with white Chinese lettering on the side. We bumped each other a bit getting off the train at Bedford Ave. You followed me up the stairs. Once outside, I got on a bus that was waiting, while you passed me, crossed the street, making eye contact with me again.
I REALLY regret getting on that bus, and I would love nothing more than to find you. You were beautiful. Send me a message, if you find this post. Please include a description of what I was carrying and what I was wearing, so that I know you are actually YOU. Thanks!
If you REALLY want to get into all this:
pers-6kdhe-1355872434@craigslist.org

Confused and Forgetful seeks Creepy, Gross Guy with Staring Problem on the outer L:
You kept looking at me, I'm not really looking but you seem like a cool guy to hang out with. Hit me up. I forgot what you were wearing, I thnk shorts, you have spikeyish hair, and were eating or chewing something. I got off at mrytle/wycoff.
I really don't see the point but . . . pers-6mcjj-1350585104@craigslist.org

Really? A Dog in a Dog Park and No Date?:
You were at McCarren Park Dog Run on Sunday about 10:30 AM with your dog. You sat the whole time and both of my dogs kept coming over to you to be pet. I should have tried to say hi but I didn't. I had two big dogs - yours was happily chewing a tennis ball the whole time. Give me a shout if you are interested.
Maybe you two can go to Roebling Tea Room and not talk:
pers-qr9d3-1349830782@craigslist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment