Friday, September 25, 2009

Missed Connections 4

The Tranny Times believes in love. Whether it takes you to a Wainscot colonial with a white picket fence or to White Castle after the lights come up at The Mothership, we support men meeting men! As a public service, The Tranny Times trolls Craigslist Missed Connections looking for ads from the love lorn. Each week we collect the best.

Chaser in the Burg!
You two have been toegther a while now. Always see you in the hood. One has long curly hair, the other has short hair. Noticed that the long haired dude is packing on some pounds. You were in an orange shirt yesterday walking home. So just wanted to say....I think that new belly looks kinda hot on you!! Keep eating. And check out the August 12 New York Times article online called It's Hip to be Round.
Put your cubs on lockdown!: pers-rnqhn-1384972748@craigslist.org

Dear 85% of Men who go to New York Sports Club:
You saw me in the locker room in NYSC. I glanced at y ou and our eyes met. I quickly broke the eye contact because you ripped off your towel and had your big cock semi-hard and hanging out. I did have to look a couple more times. If you read this, mail me. and tell me what i look like. Since this is an ad - Ill say this Im above average looking, in good form, and around parkslope area.
Please towel dry the equipment after use: pers-vsj5w-1383036218@craigslist.org

Short answer: They don't.

Clinton-Washington Subway Stop. Lots of good looking gay guys at the C stop this morning. Where do the gays hang out in this neighborhood?
Long answer: pers-ug2ut-1388479898@craigslist.org

Uhh . . . he just wanted a smoke.
You bummed a cig off me today as I was walking over the bridge into Soho. You had beautiful eyes. Hit me up if you want to grab a drink.
Whatever, it's a free drink: pers-pg2zg-1387330090@craigslist.org

38, biking and texting = gay danger
So I was in the middle of some stupid texting when you caught my eye. And I mighta caught yours. I was on a red bike, pedaled past you, got cold feet for some reason. Or I didn't want your take-out food to get cold? You're cute as hell.
Slow your roll: pers-b4btp-1386680359@craigslist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment