Friday, February 5, 2010

Missed Connections 14

The Tranny Times believes in love. Whether it takes you to a Wainscot colonial with a white picket fence or to White Castle after the lights come up at The Mothership, we support men meeting men! As a public service, The Tranny Times trolls Craigslist Missed Connections looking for ads from the love lorn. Each week we collect the best.

There is no "try" in smiling.
The scene: You and a pal on the L train, maybe saw me seeing you in the reflection of the train window. You had amazing black and creme houndstooth gloves, and great ears. When I left the train, you and your pal watched me leave... I tried to smile. I Thought you were cute. What was I wearing or what stop did I get off the train?
Maybe he'll "try" to respond : pers-jqep7-1586584387@craigslist.org

Control Queen seeks nearsighted Romeo
Sooooo, it was around 5:30 or so. I noticed you when I you got on, I was already sitting. But alas, I'd been working nonstop for days, and was a zombie with my coffee and phone solitaire being the only things keeping me awake on my ride home. You brought me out of my stupor when you asked me where I got my glasses. If you would like my assistance when picking out your new frames, I would love nothing more than to do that.
Sooooo, respond to this add and if he's not swamped he'll call ya back : pers-jtzfe-1578800504@craigslist.org

This has to do with 'Lost' right?
You are about 40. I was 21 (white guy with light hair)
You're a really sweet, quiet, chinese gentleman. you had short black hair and we were headed to new york city from beijing on china air. it was march 2009.
i helped you write the customs paper. you told me you had a wife and a son about 18.
you were so kind and so charming, i got chills watching you when u fell asleep. i would have loved to be in your arms hugging you. i wish i asked you for your phone number but i guess you werent gay... oh i had such a good feeling though sitting next to you!
chills, you gave him CHILLS! (bird flu?) : pers-rwxmw-1578904149@craigslist.org

"More time at the gym"
Had a hot time with the 3 hot guys in the steam and sauna yesterday at the Prospect Park YMCA. Around 530. Would be hot to get together again. Made out with guy in the steam room and came and he tasted it. Would love to hang out again. Get in touch with me with a face pic and ill send mine back so i know it was you.
Glad to see everyone is keeping his new year's resolution : pers-amdfj-1580383491@craigslist.org

More Gym Drama
This isn't really a missed connection, as you introduced yourself when we were both leaving the Brooklyn Heights Equinox at around 10 on Thursday evening and we walked to Clinton together. I just wish now that I had asked for your number or given you mine. I don't know what the odds are that you will read this, but I hope you do or that I will run into you again soon--it seems likely as I've definitely noticed you at the Equinox many times in the past (as I think you are probably aware). Perhaps we can work out together some time, get a coffee, something? John
No need for a Missed Connection, patience John, patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment